Here I talk about some of the small things and details that help make the personalities of Ravages stand out more colorfully.
Since there are a lot of characters in Ravages, I’ll only be dealing with a select few, particularly those whose stories haven’t yet been sufficiently explored in the series.
- Yu Jin regularly accomplishes his tasks in the Cao army training exercises
- Ma Teng really likes to eat Xiliang noodles, during battles and meetings
- Gan Ning actually has a noble and honorable side, despite being an ex-pirate
- Lü Meng talks crudely and swears a lot, at least before his transformation into a scholar-general
- Li Ru knows shamanism
- Wen Chou rose up the ranks mainly because of connections
- Zhang Fei is merely faking his alcoholism
- Cao Ang is more meticulous than his father Cao Cao
- Chen Shou’s father is an apprentice of Zhuge Liang
- Li Dian is usually assigned to handle the rations transport
- Han Xuan manages to correctly surmise what the three kingdoms division plan is all about
- San Chuan is implied to not really have a physical handicap, but appears mute because he’s from Yamatai